A group blog for working on UnRuly Quilting projects and most especially UnRuly Letters. What is UnRuly? Liberated, wonky, improvisational, mis-matched, points cut off FUN.

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

All humm'ed out

It doesn't zing as much as the first one did, but I can't do anything about it now.

I've also started the bug.  I don't own a lot of bug fabric and cut into some which I got for my little niece's quilt, so it's a bit babyish.  If this was a Halloween theme I'd be fine!


I'll get this finished off tomorrow.  I'm sooo knackered.  That second hum didn't flow as well as the first one - I tried too hard.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't be so hard on yourself, they're great!

Amy said...

I love it!! we are our worst critics,I do not like the way some of mine look until I photograph,and look on the puter.

Cheryl Willis said...

both look great and I love your version of hummmmmmm!

Ann Champion said...

I think your letters look wonderful1 Reward yourself with some chocolate or a cup of tea? You did good! :)

Clare said...

Yes, we are our own worst critics and we tend to see the worst in what we do.

On that note I'm taking a mug of hot chocolate to bed!

Mary Keasler said...

It is quite a good hummin'bug, in my opinion. Remember to have fun, no matter what!