A group blog for working on UnRuly Quilting projects and most especially UnRuly Letters. What is UnRuly? Liberated, wonky, improvisational, mis-matched, points cut off FUN.

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Too much fun!


My letters are not as fancy as some! Boy, you guys really set the bar high. I had a thought today to make a bug as in a VW bug, but just don't have the time to fool with it. As it is, I'm pleased with my letters, especially my buggy "B".

Tonya, I had a thought that perhaps you should have everyone put a sticky address label on the back of their blocks. That's how the Sisters Quilt Show keeps the block contest entries organized. It was a huge help to me when I won the blocks last year. The quilt that I made from them has the names of all the block makers on the label, only because I had them readily available.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your letters look fabulous!

Kathleen C said...

I think yours are really fancy! I love the dancing in the Humbug letters.

Tonya Ricucci said...

I think the B is waving at me! I recognize some of the red fabrics in there from the ones you sent me - I was just playing with them yesterday. that's a good idea about the stickies.

Kristin Shields said...

Yes, those are the very last bits of those Christmas fabrics, which also went into Better Not pout. I used all scraps for these blocks. I'm once again "bugged" by the state of my scrap bin and will use every opportunity to use them!

Ann Champion said...

What fun! I love the antenae. :)

Mary Keasler said...

Go girl! That is wonderful