A group blog for working on UnRuly Quilting projects and most especially UnRuly Letters. What is UnRuly? Liberated, wonky, improvisational, mis-matched, points cut off FUN.

Friday, June 10, 2011

Two Finishes

I know I've shown one of these before, but I wanted you to see it bound.

So here we go.

Finish No 1 - Family Trees.


Finish No. 2 - Cutie Bug made for my 10 month old  niece.


I haven't got any UnRuly or Word Play quilts in  the pipeline, except for my house.  So I'll be a bit quiet  for a while.

Take care.

4 comments:

Nifty Quilts said...

Grrreat! They are both wonderful, and your quilting looks great.

Tonya Ricucci said...

woohoo, congrats!!!! you're getting so much more done than I am!

Jennifer D said...

I love them both but the family tree one really floats my boat!

Amy said...

Love the quilts!!!