A group blog for working on UnRuly Quilting projects and most especially UnRuly Letters. What is UnRuly? Liberated, wonky, improvisational, mis-matched, points cut off FUN.

Monday, July 4, 2011

a wall quilt.....


Today is my friends birthday. 
 I made her this quilt. Her name is made with wonky letters. There are butterflies (or dragonflies) and a flower pot sewn haphazardly . Creative space is stamped with paint. The whole thing is made with old sheets. 
I like the way the sheets look, but they are weird to sew with. I am ready to sew with fabric that is 100% cotton again. 

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

4 comments:

Quilter Kathy said...

What an amazing gift! I love it!

Heidi said...

Your friend is lucky :-)

Unknown said...

wow!!! so nice! i really want to get his word play book and start my playing!!! thanks for all your inspirations!!
karen

sawsan said...

How big is this quilt
I made a less than 20" square with a name like this (in front) but i wonder do I have to fix a sleeve to hang or she can put over the table
Thanks in advance
By the way i am always spy on your blog and just love most u did.